[time-nuts] TS2100: From regular xtal to OCXO?

Gerhard Wittreich gerhard at wittreich.org
Thu Mar 22 18:58:13 EDT 2018

Bruce,

Search the TimeNuts archives.  There are many posts with details on
installing the OCXO and a few minor required config changes for the
TS-2100. I did this upgrade with a

MTI 240-0530-C a few years ago and both relied on the archives and
added to the group knowledge. I suggest you search TS-2100 OCXO.