[time-nuts] nuts about position (cheap receiver)

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 17:54:47 EDT 2018

Well,  I processed the Lady Heather .raw capture file from the $24 LEA-5T through RTKCONV and submitted it to CSRS-PPP and it worked.   Using the less precise instant orbits it says the 95% sigma errors are:  lat: 0.169m lon:0.148m  alt: 0.399m

My antenna is that Chinese L1/L2/Glonass/etc antenna from ebay.   I'll re-submit the data next week and see how it changes.

Also, I now sort-of have Heather outputting a RINEX 3.02 format .OBS file.

Oh, and Bob... Heather can run an external program at a given time or after a specified interval, so could be set up to automatically submit the file... you lazy bastard ;-)