[time-nuts] nuts about position (cheap receiver)

Tim Lister listertim at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:16:16 EDT 2018

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:54 PM, Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well,  I processed the Lady Heather .raw capture file from the $24 LEA-5T through RTKCONV and submitted it to CSRS-PPP and it worked.   Using the less precise instant orbits it says the 95% sigma errors are:  lat: 0.169m lon:0.148m  alt: 0.399m
>
> My antenna is that Chinese L1/L2/Glonass/etc antenna from ebay.   I'll re-submit the data next week and see how it changes.

Was the solution using the NRCan hourly's or the IGS Rapid products ?
(It should say in the email response or the <foo>.sum file: the
'Satellite orbits/clocks' lines seem to have 'emu', 'emr' or 'igs' for
the NRCan hourly/UltraRapid, Rapid and Final solutions respectively).
Submittals less than a day after the observations in the RINEX file
seem to result in the use of the Hourly/UltraRapids solutions.

Cheers,
Tim