[time-nuts] TruePosition GPSDO Holdover Issues

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Sat May 12 07:08:38 EDT 2018

Today using Lady Heather I have observed the TruePostion GPSDO dropping into holdover as the number of tracked sats dropped from four to three.
There does seem to be some hysteresis in the system though, the number of tracked sats eventually dropped to two and then the unit came out of holdover as the number increased from two to three.

I can't say that this explains all the holdover events I've seen but it does seem to explain at least some of them.

Nigel, GM8PZR