[time-nuts] Ublox M8T question

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 20:17:46 EDT 2018

I recently got in a Ublox M8T board in from CSGSHOP.   The M8T supposedly outputs raw measurements (carrier phase, pseudorange, doppler) for all the sat systems it supports, but I am only getting raw measurements for GPS and SBAS... no Glonass or Galaileo.    Any ideas why?   Has anybody gotten raw data for GLONASS or Galileo out of a M8T:

This is the receiver id info from the M8T:
#   Device: Ublox timing receiver
#   Unit type:     Ublox GPS receiver
#   SW:            EXT CORE 3.01 (111141
#   HW:            00080000
#   ROM 1:         ROM BASE 2.01 (75331)
#   ROM 2:         FWVER=TIM 1.10
#   ROM 3:         PROTVER=22.00
#   ROM 4:         MOD=NEO-M8T-0
#   ROM 5:         FIS=0xEF4015 (100111)
#   ROM 6:         GPS;GLO;GAL;BDS
#   ROM 7:         SBAS;IMES;QZSS