[time-nuts] TrueTime XL-AK Issues

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:01:12 EDT 2018

Dick
Thats great progress. Certainly its worth digging a bit deeper see whats up
on the antenna.
The way they sense the antenna is usually a single transistor sensing the
current and pulling a line high or low.
The micro senses that and reacts. It usually really easy to figure the
scheme out.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL