[volt-nuts] HP 3458A CMOS RAM

Rob Klein rob.klein at smalldesign.nl
Thu Aug 26 16:55:52 UTC 2010

  I've seen the subject of HP 4358 CMOS RAM come up umpteen times now.

Sadly, I do not own a 3458 myself and I do not know what exact type of
memory is used, but I've always wondered if it would be at all feasible to
use FRAM as a replacement. That would certainly put an end to all the
hassle and uncertainty of the battery back-up.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Rob.

--