[volt-nuts] do you like Labview in your labs?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Dec 6 15:51:09 UTC 2010

Hi Poul,

I was careful to only include packages that were developed in
a professional manner.  Each is well supported... better than
anything I have ever gotten out of commercial software.  Even
Cinelerra, which at its root is a very Con Amore type of program,
there is a group of users dedicated to making it accessible and
bug free for "the rest of us".

Joshua was rather upset after he finished his dare.  It caused
him to rethink his position in the world.  He did not like going
from darling of the champagne and caviar set to being ignored
by people that would have paid to attend his concerts.  The
metro station they chose was heavily utilized by folks that
would (and have) attend his concerts.. as was verified by "exit
polls".

-Chuck Harris