[volt-nuts] do you like Labview in your labs?

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Dec 7 21:28:58 UTC 2010

In message <4CFE8D43.8030409 at febo.com>, John Ackermann N8UR writes:

>FWIW, the little I've done in Python has been positive.  It's capable of
>a lot -- the whole Gnuradio interface is built in python.

Python seems destined to become the new FORTRAN:  It is the default language
in a lot of scientific areas, including for instance genomics.

In addition to my HPIB hackery, I have written a generic disassembler
in python which so far have a M68K backend and a MC6800 backend
which have disassembled the HP3458A and HP5370B respectively.