[volt-nuts] do you like Labview in your labs?

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Mon Dec 6 17:40:28 UTC 2010

Look, if you were NASA, you could afford to test every nut, bolt, washer,
or whatever.  If you are a small, poor operation you just cannot. That is
reality. You sometimes have to do what you have to do. Sometimes you do
without.

In the US there is a freedom to succeed, but also a freedom to fail. They
go hand in hand. Whatever the outcome, you are essentially on your own.

I use older versions of widely used commercial SW because it has been
pretty much debugged. If something really is crap, it will not survive the
marketplace. Vista, for example.

That's what I do.You do as you please.

FWIW,

-John