[volt-nuts] do you like Labview in your labs?

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Mon Dec 6 23:02:19 UTC 2010

Nothing of the sort. Bill Gates could not possibly convince me that
something that does not work is OK. MS SW works for me.

I've yet to see flaws in the MS or really any other commercial apps. I can
(and still do) run 20+ year old DOS stuff. 10 year old Office stuff still
works fine and has far more features than I'll ever need.

I have seen SW completely cease to work when an OS on a Mac was changed
from N to (N+1).

YMMV,

-John