[volt-nuts] Analog Data logger search

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Mon Dec 13 21:18:52 UTC 2010

Warren,

(resent with link instead of PDF)

This may be a bit of an overkill, but perhaps it may be worth it
in the long run as you could make it a common platform for a lot
of projects.  This part comes in 4/6/8 channel versions.

http://www.analog.com/en/analog-to-digital-converters/ad-converters/ad7606-4/products/product.html

Maybe others would help in producing a "base" platform that all could
make use of ?

Cheers,

Bill....WB6BNQ