[volt-nuts] Analog Data logger search

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 17:44:55 UTC 2010

Yes, a DMM that does fast data logging to a PC would work fine for those
that already have one.
It does not make such a great universal solution for most.

Anything under a hundred US dollars is worth considering.
What I'm looking for is a 16 bit, bipolar, solution to upgrade
a small, obsolete, DataQ, RS-232, serial, product that uses the 12 bit ADC
of a two dollar Pic micro.

ws

 From Marvin E. Gozum marvin.gozum at jefferson.edu