[volt-nuts] Keithley 2001 Multimeter Fault

Steve Bennett swbenn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 23:37:00 UTC 2010

Hi

I have had luck a couple of times sweeping an IR thermometer across a PCB
when the finger was not sensitive enough to find the hot part. A shorted
part that has plenty of copper soldered to it can sometimes be only a little
warmer the the nearby components.

All I need to do now is hot melt the IR thermometer to the old plotter......

Steve

Message: 3