[volt-nuts] ROMs for Solartron 7150 plus

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 17:18:05 UTC 2010

I know that for a long while there has been zip file on Didier's web site with the ROM image of IC508 on the digital board of the 750 plus.  What is not there has been the ROM image from the processor on the analog board (the upper one), as this is typically a "One Time Programmable" Hitachi processor.

Today I opened a revision level 8 (s/n 102971) 7150plus to find that an HD68P01M with a piggy back Intel 2764A rom had been used instead of the OTP processor for IC103 on the upper board.

So I grabbed this ROM image and also verified that the other ROM matched the existing image stored on Didier's site (who put the file up there - the readme is anonymous - was it you Didier?).

Should I merge this into the existing zip file and re-submit?

Regards,
David Partridge