[volt-nuts] I would like to introduce myself

zbigniew169 zbigniew169 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 01:01:18 UTC 2010

Dear Community :-)

I am retired biochemist born 1952. From 1992 I was worked frequently using
at first Datron 1071 and now I have my own Prema 6040 DVM 7 and 1/2 digits.
This is excellent device, and here in Poland there are few of them
originated from West Germany. Unfortunately instruction manual is in german
language only and without any pictures (I have rather scan of original
documentation, which may be incomplete I presume).
Sorry that contact with You I stared asking about something, but may be
somebody help me to make few fundamental step like how to zero this device
and set up it to be operational. During nex month I will have IE-488
interface for Prema 6040, which I hope will make my life easier because
describtion of DVM programing looking better, may because it is not such
fundamental. Moreover I have some exprerience with IE-488 when I was at USA
in 1983-1985.
I hope that in near future I will be useful for You somewhat; I do a lot of
studies regarding very precise current sources.

Thank You in advance

--
Zbyszek