[volt-nuts] Wanted Coto reed relay part number 7002-5086

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 11:02:14 UTC 2010

I'm looking for the subject reed relay to fix a Solartron 7150Plus DMM.

It's a single pole encapsulated relay, normally open, pin 1 end with 0.3" spacing, and switch contacts at the other end with 0.2" spacing, the distance between the two sets of pins is 1.0".  The coil is driven with a 15V supply.

The current Coto model that seems closest is the 3501, but that is 5V or 12V only.

Please contact me off list if you can help - I will post again if I get a result.

Thanks
Dave