[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 Test Leads

Fred pa4tim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:18:05 UTC 2011

I hate the only talk and no action things so I named the clothes pin and
tried it myself. It works great :-)

Picture: http://www.pa4tim.nl/?p=2604

The text is Dutch but I will tell. The pins are a bit flimsy but had a
nice size. They look real thik and solid but it's just an U-profile. So
I filled that up with hotglue (if they turn out to be not to sturdy I
make new ones and fill them with epoxy) after that I put shrink tubing
over it to give it a nice look and more grip. The contacts are made from
copper rivettes. A piece if silverwire as short as possible gave a
0,0003 ohm display (with a cold meter) so I think that is pretty neat.

Fred