[volt-nuts] Traveling Standards

Charlie_Myers at Dell.com Charlie_Myers at Dell.com
Thu Aug 25 21:56:40 UTC 2011

I have some laboratory grade voltage standards here in my home lab.  I have a Fluke 5440B direct voltage calibrator which is cross-checked and compared against a pair of Fluke 732A DC Reference Standards that run on a UPS and are kept hot all the time.  My ultimate transfer uncertainty at 10 volts should be less than +/- 6.0 ppm per year and less than +/- 1.5ppm per 90 days over a temperature range of 18 degrees C to 28 degrees C based on the Fluke 732A specifications.

The only problem is that I will not ship these units because that is bad for calibration, stability, and uncertainty.  However, something could be arranged if you want to ship the unit to be calibrated to me.  Just a thought, don't know if it solves anyone's problem or not.

Charlie Myers
WA3RAD