[volt-nuts] HP3468A

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 29 11:03:12 UTC 2011

Bob
Is it possible that this  has been left in the "calibrate" mode ?   I seem
to remember that there is a DIL switch at the rear (number 8), for this
purpose. This is of course an instrument that is equipped with HP-IL, which
makes it a little less attractive, but otherwise a very well made DVM. Good
luck.
Roy