[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081, other meters, and some voltage standards

gbusg gbusg at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 21:33:40 UTC 2011

Hi Joe,

Yes, that's 5 ppm difference between 3457A and black 731B.

I'm betting that your 731B, 3457A and 7081 are all in great shape at 10Vdc.

Now all you need is the proposed round-robin (or other external cal at a
lab) to know for sure.

The more I read the Solartron 7081 manual, the more interesting it looks to
me. ...Looks like some pretty clever engineering!

--Greg