[volt-nuts] Voltage Reference Mini-Oven

zbigniew169 zbigniew169 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:21:36 UTC 2011

I would e grateful for a copy of such documentation.

By the way; Weston saturated standard cells are still in use in our polish
equivalent of american NBS; they kept about 400 units in Glowny Urzad Miar
in Warsaw.
In 1937 modified Weston cell was build it has 11% Cd 15% Bi and remain Hg as
amalgamate. It had 13 ppm tempo almoust 5 time less than original Weston
cell. In 1964 Roger G. Bates wrote a paper regarding stability o a such
secondary standard; the EFM of such cell was 1.0188 V at 25 Cel.deg., Six
cells after 26 years changed their EMF average by 0.03 mV. Because I am
biochemist, so electrochemisty was slightly close to my interest. Sometimes
I am dreaming to build such a cell...

Best regards, from Warsaw,

Zbyszek