[volt-nuts] Voltage Reference Mini-Oven

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 05:56:04 UTC 2011

Ok, i will look it up for you and mail you,  it is on my other computer.
http://www.pa4tim.nl/?p=2141 these are my cells. ( text is dutch but there is a Translate button on the right menubar)
My best cells changed about the same rate as you wrote. I have all calibrations from new upto theire retirement in 1988. Then the lab from that company was closed but it stayed there,  unpowered, on the same shelf until this year. The lab was , over he years, turned in to a climatized computerroom. Now they needed space so the still remainig calibration stuff ( including a 19 inch rack with Flukes) had to be destroyed.  A friend who workes there in a high function could not let that happen and did a lot of work to try and save as much as possible. Still a lot is distroyed, like precision resistor decades, the Fluke line compensator and lots of spare parts, but what is saved he brought to me. Besides the Guildline the Fluke 720, 750, 760, 731A, 535, 332, 8500 some HP stuff like a Hi- Z source meter, decade capacitor and sinewave generator and a Tek 576 curvetracer.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 16 sep. 2011 om 01:21 heeft zbigniew169 <zbigniew169 at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: