[volt-nuts] Julie Research Labs VDR-106 manual?

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 17:16:00 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,
I think it is the same scan. I had to search for a hard copy and ended up purchasing one from a dealer. Even Ohm-Labs (who own the JRL IP) didn't have a copy. They do now :o)
Calibration is fairly easy with 10 matched resistors. JRL conviniced NPL to use their method (see back ov manual) also google harmon divider. JRL guaranteed accuracy for 5 years!

Regards,
Robert G8RPI