[volt-nuts] 7061 statistics , dont understand

Fabio Eboli fabioeb at quipo.it
Sat Apr 21 13:04:43 UTC 2012

Hello, after bulding the cables as per previous post,
and trying to test them, I'm having a problem understanding
7061 statistics calculations.
Maybe it's some simple thing happening,but I cannot understand.
I set up the meter in program mode, statistics, output=standard
deviation, 7 digits filter off.
Soon the meter started showing strange numbers, too high for me.
So I cleared the history file and repeated the measures with few
points and after tried calculating the values also by hand.

13 Samples (comma as decimal divider):

9,999964
9,999961
9,999961