[volt-nuts] HP3458A - Ram Test 1 Low

Lawrence Sawicki losawicki at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 18:07:12 UTC 2012

Awww.  I am thinking that one of my NVRAMs gave up in my HP3458A.

I had planned to change all of the soldered in NVRAMs out, but unfortunately I had forgotten about getting this job done.  My plan was to desolder and change out of all the NVRAMs off and install a new set into quality machined pin DIP sockets.

I looked in my 3458A manuals and I cannot identify this specific error message.  I hope I did not lose my cal data. :/

Can somebody identify a "RAM TEST 1 LOW" error?

My HP 3458A is a beauty and is serial # 2823A 04153