[volt-nuts] Crazy price

Frank Stellmach frank.stellmach at freenet.de
Mon Feb 20 21:02:45 UTC 2012

Over here in Germany / Europe that would have been a "normal" price for
the 4910.

One of our two surplus traders in Germany wants to achieve a similar
high price (value in Euros!!) for this device, including a new set of
batteries. In fact, he does not get rid of the box for years now.

The US market normally is much cheaper compared to Europe as there are
much more offers, and more competition.

The 4910 does not show up on the market so often, therefore, there's no
real alternative worldwide, I fear.

Rem.: Over US - ebay, I bought a fully equipped 5335A (Opt. 10+30+40)
and in a very good condition for about 300€ including shipping (latter
one nearly equaled the price for the box!) and toll, where our German
traders wanted to have over 800€.

Frank