[volt-nuts] Solartron 7061 ROM and behaviour questions (washelp request (eeprom?))

Михаил timka2k at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 23 18:58:57 UTC 2012

Hi, Fabio!
Zener TC correction in the 7061 and 7071/7081 is very simple. Recently I wrote a
small article about TC correction methods in precision DMMs and calibrators:
http://www.radiokot.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=52829&start=60 (sorry, but in
Russian). It is possible to achieve 0.1 ppm/C temperature drift by choosing the
proper coefficients of the quadratic function. But 7061 maintenance manual -
it's amazing!

Mickle T.