[volt-nuts] Solartron 7061 roms and cal key

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:08:38 UTC 2012

Great Job Fabio. Hope I never need ( no idea how to "burn or flash" Roms) them but it is good to know they are available if I get in trouble. I have a Fluke 8500 that has some problems in that area. After three months of restoring, when it finaly worked 100% it suddenly gave strange characters on the display and controllerboard errors. I ( digi-noob) have traced the problem back to the roms. So that was the end for me. A pity, it was rather styled ugly, big, but i loved it and it had great RMS capability. At 1MHz with unbelivable crestfactors it still gave the right value.

Do you have a copy of that layout for me ? I now use a key that , with some fiddling, more or less works, so with that copy I can maybe make it better.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 16 mei 2012 om 16:49 heeft Fabio Eboli <FabioEb at quipo.it> het volgende geschreven: