[volt-nuts] Now Pace desoldering maintanance question

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Mon May 21 22:02:33 UTC 2012

Thanks, i tried it, made a return hose on it but it splattered all around so the rag over the output was a better idea. Let it suck some nafta (had no ipa anymore) and waited a few minutes, then pumped it empty but the nafta was as clear as it went in so I guess my pump is clean.

Thanks. All works well again.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 21 mei 2012 om 18:07 heeft Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com> het volgende geschreven: