[volt-nuts] Now Pace desoldering maintanance question

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Mon May 21 22:36:17 UTC 2012

If the solder path inside the handpiece gets clogged, do this:

Remove the tip

Turn the heat full on

Put a piece of heavy, straight bus wire into the hole. About #12 is good.
It should be about 6-8" long.

Wait until the channel melts clear. Push on the wire.

Clean the channel with the Pace brush.

NOTE, the handpiece chnnel is glass lined.

-John