[volt-nuts] GPIB to USB from Australia

swingbyte swingbyte at exemail.com.au
Thu Oct 18 12:57:21 UTC 2012

I got stung with one of these too.  I haven't been able to get it to
work either.  I think I might try to reprogram the chip one day but in
the mean time I have a prologix device.  It was a very disappointing
experience
Elector recently published a simple gpib usb converter project - there's
not a lot too it nowadays

Tim