[volt-nuts] 7061 mod

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:57:52 UTC 2012

I added a heatsink and adjustable fanspeed control to my 7061. With the lid open at room temp 22 degrees the voltage meaured went up around 150 uV. In summer the meter get realy ot inside. In the test ( without cabinet around the pcb) the temp measured next to the ntc stayed 40 degrees plus/minus a half degree.
Voltage readings also increased in stabiltity.

http://www.pa4tim.nl/?p=2456 pictures are on the bottom of the page.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 19 sep. 2012 om 17:11 heeft Bob Smither <smither at c-c-i.com> het volgende geschreven: