[volt-nuts] Fluke 732A Questions

T. Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 00:05:33 EST 2013

I received the manual with the plastic gray cover just like many of their
newer manuals. It appears to have sat on a shelf with little use. No user
notes have been found. The changes are part of the manual as an additional
section in the back.

I suspect that since it wasn't used much, no one noticed the missing pages.
Even the two brochures were in immaculate condition.

I am guessing that maybe their copies are from my original and are missing
the pages in question (4-9 through 4-12). Since I didn't get a response from
them, I will call in the morning since I am in need of another manual.

Todd