[volt-nuts] vSolartron7081 rom reading

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Wed Jan 16 01:00:57 UTC 2013

MK,

Where are you?  If you can't get a key made, I can probably send you one.

IIRC, you can 'activate' the key by removing a wire from the key switch.
That places it in 'CAL' mode.  The schematic easily demonstrates this.  I
don't think it was 'shorting' the two switch wires.  Of course that requires
you to remove the top of the meter.

Joe