[volt-nuts] HP3458A calibration memory backup

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:40:18 EDT 2014

My first thought was that I bought a counterfeit part. The STMicro part has worked well and I like their snaphat option too. I will have to look at making up a few adapter boards for a couple of Solartrons so I can dump those Varta batteries and use something that won't leak everywhere.

Todd

Sent from my iPad