[volt-nuts] RE "new" 3458A

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 00:17:12 EDT 2014

Randy,

Do you mean that you can select it, but it won't give you a temperature? Or
do you mean that you can't find it in the menu? If you go to the MENU
option, select FULL or something like that. It should enable all the extra
menus.

If you can see it, I believe all you have to do is find it under the menu
and hit Enter. I have tested mine and have never had an issue with getting
a temperature measurement.

Todd