[volt-nuts] What's All This Low Thermal EMF Test Lead Stuff?

Joe Hobart nova at npgcable.com
Tue Aug 19 21:25:44 EDT 2014

Stan,

Both the Fluke Calibration: Philosophy in Practice and the Keithley: Low Level
Measurements Handbook have chapters about grounding and guarding.  The Low Level
handbook is available from Keithley as a download:

http://www.keithley.com/knowledgecenter/knowledgecenter_pdf/LowLevMsHandbk.pdf

For the 1978-1980 version of the Fluke book:

https://archive.org/details/Calibration-PhilosophyInPractice

The Kindle and epub versions are not very good; get the 32 MB pdf file.

Joe Hobart