[volt-nuts] HP 3458A Mem test 1 hight. How do you read 32K memory chips?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:46:27 EDT 2014

The first bit of code I wrote was for DOS/WIN98.  It was kludged into an old serial port monitoring program that I wrote in like 1985... using Microsoft QuickC.
I am now working on a version that uses John Miles GPIBKIT library.  It is on an NT system...  the code is also in C (Microsoft Visual Studio (?) compiler,  although with .CPP file name extension).  It should be compatible with WIN98 and later.  That code seems to be woking fine with my Prologix emulator, but is having some issues with the NI GPIB-232CV box.