[volt-nuts] HP3458A CAL ram data dumper program

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:33:09 EDT 2014

I have the GPIBKIT version of my HP3458A cal ram data dumper program available.  If you want to try a copy shoot me an email.   If  it works out, I'll see if John wants to include it in the standard toolkit distribution.
You will need to download GPIB tool kit from the KE5FX.COM web site,  run the tool kit configuration program (PROLOGIX.EXE)  to setup it up for your interface (it works with Prologix and NI compatible interfaces),  copy my HP3458.EXE program to the GPIBKIT directory and run it.  Check the comments at the start of HP3458.CPP for some info.  Run HP3458.EXE without any command line arguments for program usage help.