[volt-nuts] Fluke 5200A extender board.

Bill Gold wpgold3637 at att.net
Thu Aug 28 12:12:25 EDT 2014

Ken:

    I have a 5200 extender kit including the PC Board and the cables.  In
looking at it the center PC board that has the traces on it is enclosed on
both sides with a piece of blank PC board material (no copper or traces) so
you wind up with 3 ea 0.062" PC Boards riveted together.  The center board
has the necessary traces to connect the edge connector fingers to the
socket.  The outer two boards are just plain PC material with the necessary
"holes" machined out so that the center board can have the connector and
fingers open.  There has been test points place on either side of the socket
so you can connect a meter or scope to the lines.

    The connector has the following printing on it.   "345-086-520-201"
below that it has what looks like a trade mark of either a "C" or "O" with
letters inside that which I can't make out, then "3A 250V EADC ??" the "??"
means I can't read this.

    When you say "photo copy" the PC Board I will assume something that
would show how the traces are laid out on both sides.  This is impossible
without removing the 5 rivets that hold this "sandwich" together which I
don't want to do.

    I will do a PM to you with a pdf attached of the backside of the
extender.

Bill