[volt-nuts] HP-419 and Fluke 845 Modifications

NeonJohn jgd at neon-john.com
Wed Dec 3 10:53:47 EST 2014

On 12/03/2014 09:41 AM, Randy Evans wrote:
> Thanks Mark,
>
> I will take a look at them.  I don't have a PCB package to generate Gerbers
> yet so i am somewhat locked into services like ExpressPCB.

Coming out of lurk mode, Randy, take a look at KiCAD.

http://www.kicad-pcb.org/display/KICAD/KiCad+EDA+Software+Suite

KiCAD is an open source project that struggled along for years, not
quite good enough for prime time.  Then they got the financial backing
of CERN and full time development work started.  Is is now a top notch
package.  It's good enough that I'm moving our company from Eagle to KiCAD.

John

--
John DeArmond
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN