[volt-nuts] HP-419 and Fluke 845 Modifications

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:46:17 EST 2014

Eagle has a freeware version that is for non-commercial projects of smaller physical size.   It is a very stable program... it has never crashed on me.  Eagle has LOTS of community support.
All the PCB services that I mentioned can fab boards directly from Eagle .BRD files so you don't even have to mess with making Gerber files.  They all have a preview function,  but OSHPARKs is the best.  You can submit files to OSHPARK,  preview them there, and not submit an order if you just want to verify your design.