[volt-nuts] HP-419 and Fluke 845 Modifications

Orin Eman orin.eman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:46:09 EST 2014

There is a surface mount solder stencil service related to OSHPARK as well:
oshstencils.com

For cheap PCBs, I've used itead studio.  Pricing is similar to the others
that have been mentioned and I can't see anything wrong with the boards
I've had made.  Though from comments on EEVBlog, you don't want to push the
limits on track width and spacing with any of these services.  If they say
6mil, I'd use 8.

Personally, I'd use one of the pcb suppliers mentioned over ExpressPCB.
You aren't tied to their software, you will get 10 boards and it will be
cheaper even with DHL shipping (airmail isn't bad, but adds a week or two,
more at this time of year).