[volt-nuts] Need Guildline 9975 Information

Joe Hobart nova at npgcable.com
Thu Jan 2 10:13:30 EST 2014

Hi Fred,

I plan to work out as many details as I can before I trouble Guildline.  Judging
from the price they quoted me for a model 9350 10 Ohm Hamon transfer standard, I
probably will not buy many new items from them.  I want to ask only the most
critical and difficult questions.

Thanks to Ben, I ordered a manual from Manuals Plus.  That should answer many
questions about 9975 controls with obscure functions (like what does the OUT -
PCA switch do?).

The 9975 is comparing two 1000 Ohm resistors, but I have not been able to use a
10K Ohm resistor as either standard or unknown.  Hopefully the manual will
suggest better control settings and how to minimize drift due to temperature
changes.

Thanks,
Joe