[volt-nuts] What makes a HP3458A so expensive

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Jan 16 13:34:07 EST 2014

Hi,

I recently got my hands on a HP3458A (unfortunately, the NVRAM batteries
are dead, but that's another story) and started digging around a bit.
These beasts are sold for 3kUSD and up on ebay, while e.g. a Fluke 8845
which seems comparable (beside being 6 1/2 digits) that sells for 1500CHF new.

So, what makes the HP3458A so expensive?

			Attila Kinali

--
I pity people who can't find laughter or at least some bit of amusement in
the little doings of the day. I believe I could find something ridiculous