[volt-nuts] Matched resistors

acbern at gmx.de acbern at gmx.de
Tue Jul 22 07:34:47 EDT 2014

yes, charge injection is an issue with all these switches and these also vary, in other words are somewhat unpredictable. now some of this may be compensated by a bigger c, but there are natural limits too. so for a production unit to sell, this would probably be a killer, but also for home-use, how do you predict the behavior over time?

another option to use if you want to stay away from resistors is the pwm-solution as implemented by datron in e.g. their 4910. the pwm signal can today of course be done by uCs.