[volt-nuts] A Fluke 732A: Return it or keep it?

R.Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 12 09:57:19 EDT 2014

Hi Joe
Sorry if I am retracing steps, but I have recently had my 3458A
restored/recal'd  by Agilent - its good to have it back. I also have a Fluke
732A which I can now check. Currently it is 10.000024 volts, I now feel
confident to trim it to the 3458A. I have tried to see the trimmers in each
of the three holes - they appear to be some way within, and I am wondering
if you could confirm the type of pot. that is used and just how long a
trimming device is required. Is this a special tool only available from
Fluke ?
Regards
Roy Phillips.