[volt-nuts] A Fluke 732A: Return it or keep it?

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:20:17 EDT 2014

Roy,

The 732A uses the 3059Y-1-101 type cermet pot for the 10V adjustment. You
can use a simple plastic tweaking tool for adjustment. I believe you will
need a fairly long tool. You can shine a light into one of the other holes
to see the orientation of the pot. However, many people may prefer to leave
the pot as is and just record the readings. It is going to drift anyway and
won't stay adjusted for long. The drift may worsen once the pot position
has changed too. I have adjusted mine, but only after the broken pots were
replaced.

Todd