[volt-nuts] what in transfer accuracy

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 14:05:17 EDT 2014

Isn't short term stability usually rated at 24 hours? I would think transfer accuracy (although perhaps not formally defined as a Metrology term) is more in minutes or second which would be important when you compare something like your JJA against your 732B. It would also be pretty obvious since you could repeat the process repeatedly to eliminate uncertainty.
Cheers;
Thomas Knox